miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

Hi, my name's Celinda.
My favorite months of the year is October,
¿why? in that month is my birthday.
My favorite day of the week is saturday becouse i go to the mall.
My favorite day of the year is the day of my birthday,
that day i eat cake and drink Coca-Cola.
I celebrate my birthday at home or somewhere but wiht my family and friends.
My birthday is on October 11th.
I was born in 1993.
I'm 17 years old and this year I'm going to be 18.


My Sister.
Hi, my name's Barbara.
My favorite months of the year is June,
¿why? in that month is my birthday.
My favorite day of the week is friday becouse start the weekend.
My favorite day of the year is 24th Dicember,
that day i eat pasticho and drink Coca-Cola.
I celebrate the Dicember 24th at home but wiht my family.
My birthday is on June 29th.
I was born in 1995.
I'm 16 years old and the soon year I'm going to be 17.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario