viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2011

My Schedule is very monotony, my monday starts at nine o'clock when i wake up to organize my room, later i go to URBE university. At five o'clock i arrived from URBE university and later i go to the vereda del lago until at half past eight. when i arrived to my house i start to do the homework. the tuesday around eight o'clock i have to clean the house, later in the noon i go to URBE university At five o'clock i arrived from URBE university and later i go to the vereda del lago until at half past eight. when i arrived to my house, i play game on my laptop. The wednesday, thursday and friday i have the same rutine that monday and tuesday. I start my weekend cleaning the house and i have to organize my room. soon i care for my cousin Javier until five o'clock. Later i go to the cinema, the sunday i wake up later (it make me happy), in the noon i care for my cousin Javier again, and in the afternoon spend time with my boyfriend. In the night i do the homework to tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario